Question Update cheat

SomeGuy19

Always Legit.

SomeGuy19

Always Legit.
Status
Reaction score
Hi. I just downloaded M0ne0N Free source from this website. But when i inject (steam spoof) then csgo crash after 10 seconds. Can someone help me how to update cheat ? And how to update cheat on every update + how to make cheat undetected ? Thanks

smolbean

Newb Paster

smolbean

Newb Paster
Status
Reaction score
make it undetected by adding junk code and maybe vm protect

Violanes

Violanes

Status
Reaction score
make it undetected by adding junk code and maybe vm protect
it won't make sense, lul. You should rewrite your hooks and add / remove some functions.
btw, if you have some crashes, attach a debbuger and find out what function crash your game ( look at call stack )

SomeGuy19

Always Legit.

SomeGuy19

Always Legit.
Status
Reaction score
it won't make sense, lul. You should rewrite your hooks and add / remove some functions.
btw, if you have some crashes, attach a debbuger and find out what function crash your game ( look at call stack )
with "rewrite your hooks" you mean like "CMisc::BunnyHop", "CMisc::AutoStrafe" to "Misc::Bhop", "Misc::AStrafe" ? And how i can find function that crashing csgo with debugger ?

Violanes

Violanes

Status
Reaction score
with "rewrite your hooks" you mean like "CMisc::BunnyHop", "CMisc::AutoStrafe" to "Misc::Bhop", "Misc::AStrafe" ?
I mean hooking method ( iirc, hooking class located in helpers dir )
And how i can find function that crashing csgo with debugger ?
Attach debugger to csgo process -> inject your cheat ( it have to be compiled in debug mode ) -> play 'til your game crashes, Visual Studio debugger will show function, which cause crashes automatically