Use at own risk SnipezWare Realease V1 HvH

Jumaron

HvH Legend

Jumaron

HvH Legend
Status
Reaction score
Hello Guys after lots of testing and Updating i am happy to announce the official realease of SnipezWare V1.I tested myself a lot and you can easy kill every cheat that is rn public would prefer it more than ot crack, full feature list in my Discord:

Preview:

Updated 18.10 Download

VT

Discord

Leave Feedback and Report bugs to improve more the cheat, feel free to make Media!​

Last edited:

rev

Legend

rev

Legend
Status
Reaction score
Hello Guys after lots of testing and Updating i am happy to announce the official realease of SnipezWare V1.I tested myself a lot and you can easy kill every cheat that is rn public would prefer it more than ot crack, full feature list in my Discord:

Preview:

Download

VT

Discord

Leave Feedback and Report bugs to improve more the cheat, feel free to make Media!​
very bad t4zcheats paste. would prefer anything over this, did you change anything other than the name?

Jumaron

HvH Legend

Jumaron

HvH Legend
Status
Reaction score
very bad t4zcheats paste. would prefer anything over this, did you change anything other than the name?
Thanks that you tested it new Resolver chams + backtrack pls test it next time before saying anything to it thanks

rev

Legend

rev

Legend
Status
Reaction score
Thanks that you tested it new Resolver chams + backtrack pls test it next time before saying anything to it thanks
Jumaron said:
Pls help this is for stornax: https://pastebin.com/M2Md8Umc what i do wrong it is crashing? :/

dude, lets be honest, everybody who "pastes" ( i doubt you even pasted anything, all i saw is a renamed t4zcheats), says he changed the resolver, anyway. backtrack has already been in the cheat. and you gave absolutely 0 credit to the original author. respect has been lost for you lol.

Jumaron

HvH Legend

Jumaron

HvH Legend
Status
Reaction score
Jumaron said:
Pls help this is for stornax: https://pastebin.com/M2Md8Umc what i do wrong it is crashing? :/

dude, lets be honest, everybody who "pastes" ( i doubt you even pasted anything, all i saw is a renamed t4zcheats), says he changed the resolver, anyway. backtrack has already been in the cheat. and you gave absolutely 0 credit to the original author. respect has been lost for you lol.
Lmao, the dt was bugged what wasn´t clear....uff. I bet for 100€ i ve pasted more in my life than you, your just a Guy talking everything bad,credits to to the "Paste Base"?
Ok sure more to your skills my "Legend" nice job pasting a Bruteforce resolver from yougame and not even Understanding what it means LMAO https://infocheats.net/threads/good-xy0-stickrpg-bruteforce.438/.

To come to an end, you can leave and Honest critical review but just saying, "meh this is shit lmao" shows that your just a little Trashtalker.
Have a nice Day.

Jumaron

HvH Legend

Jumaron

HvH Legend
Status
Reaction score
Jumaron said:

The perfect Guy which is to 99% like you is UnknwonRa, the Guy saying everything is bad, but is the biggest loser, finally he got leaked and reckt. https://void.to/Thread-Official-Release-HvH-Pasta-Aka-Selfcode-from-UnknownRa-getting-leaked-by-Laz

rev

Legend

rev

Legend
Status
Reaction score

Synx

rain

Synx

rain
Status
Reaction score

Preview:

Updated 18.10 Download

VT

Discord

Imagine preferring a paste over onetap cracked

Jumaron

HvH Legend

Jumaron

HvH Legend
Status
Reaction score
Imagine preferring a paste over onetap cracked
Ohhh let me think you never tested it and your a Friend of him big uff, how i said you can prefer ot crack if you want, is it your thing but for me, SnipezWare is better :)

Jumaron

HvH Legend

Jumaron

HvH Legend
Status
Reaction score
let me correct that, its not a paste, its a rename.
Ok i think you won´t get it, will you say every time i upload it is bad/rename and so on?Iám finished with you... Say what you want it is your thing if it is just an "rename" than think that.I don´t need to waste my time on Trashtalkers :lul: :lul:

rev

Legend

rev

Legend
Status
Reaction score
Ohhh let me think you never tested it and your a Friend of him big uff, how i said you can prefer ot crack if you want, is it your thing but for me, SnipezWare is better :)
yeah because if someone is on supporting somebody else, he has to be a friend right?
anyway, if you say you've redone the resolver and all that, let me ask what have you changed?

Last edited:

Synx

rain

Synx

rain
Status
Reaction score
Ok i think you won´t get it, will you say every time i upload it is bad/rename and so on?Iám finished with you... Say what you want it is your thing if it is just an "rename" than think that.I don´t need to waste my time on Trashtalkers :lul: :lul:
1. I don't even know rev
2. Your cheat doesn't seem changed at all, the resolver is dogshit from what's ive tested with the same hitchance and min dmg as my onetap crackconfig

Jumaron

HvH Legend

Jumaron

HvH Legend
Status
Reaction score
1. I don't even know rev
2. Your cheat doesn't seem changed at all, the resolver is dogshit from what's ive tested with the same hitchance and min dmg as my onetap crackconfig
You use the same cfg (Hitchance and Mindmg) for a complett another cheat outch my Head...

Synx

rain

Synx

rain
Status
Reaction score
You use the same cfg (Hitchance and Mindmg) for a complett another cheat outch my Head...
I use the same hitchance and min dmg on multiple cheat and it still works well

Jumaron

HvH Legend

Jumaron

HvH Legend
Status
Reaction score
I use the same hitchance and min dmg on multiple cheat and it still works well
Would give you the hint to disable Backtrack lby and fakelag prediction will work 100%better!

rev

Legend

rev

Legend
Status
Reaction score
Would give you the hint to disable Backtrack lby and fakelag prediction will work 100%better!
works better without fakelag prediction? :')