Undetected RUT — the best unlocker for Warzone, №1 on the market! (season 4 work!)

GOVARD

Administrator
Administrator

GOVARD

Administrator
Administrator
Status
Reaction score
glcDYK5.jpg

Hello!

I present to your attention the best unlocker for Call of Duty: Warzone — RUT. It has long established itself in the cheat market. Since video hosting services block content showing the operation of this product, I advise you to follow this link. This information will be more than enough to ensure the simplicity and convenience of using this software.

Updated for the season 4 of the game! All items (new weapons, battle pass) are unlocked.

CVthoCf.png

RUT is a program thanks to which you can unlock all items in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare or Warzone / Cold War (the game engine is the same, it works everywhere). All keys are linked to your Activision account, you will not be able to use your license (key) on multiple accounts.

About the product:
  • Program version: actual for playing through Battle.net;
  • Required Windows 10 version: 1803, 1809, 1903, 1909, 2004, 20H2 - all fully supported;
  • Processors: Intel and AMD;
  • Use on dedicated servers (VDS, VPS, VM) is not provided.
Key types. Licensing system:
  • Weapons Key - allows you to unlock all weapons in the game from level 1 (including reticle, attachments and camouflages). Gives 4 slots for blueprints in Modern Warfare. This key will not unlock weapons for you from the store.
  • Ultimate Key - allows you to unlock absolutely all items in the game (including inventory from the store).
  • Key for 24 hours - allows you to use the unlocker all day long (unlimited number of times), works only on 1 account.
  • Key for Lifetime - allows you to use the unlocker an infinite number of times, while this software is supported and updated.
You can get information about the launch of the product after purchasing the key. In addition, the document will contain a link to the loader (a file with the .exe resolution, which is the whole unlocker).

No refunds after payment! It is only possible to replace the key if there are problems with launching from the product side.

How to buy?
  • Weapon Key (1 day): buy 15 USD
  • Weapon Key (Lifetime): buy 20 USD
  • Ultimate Key (1 day): buy 25 USD
  • Ultimate Key (Lifetime): buy 35 USD
You can buy this product directly (BTC or VISA/MasterCard), write to my Telegram: https://t.me/mrGOVARD

Last edited:

GOVARD

Administrator
Administrator

GOVARD

Administrator
Administrator
Status
Reaction score
RUT has been updated for season three.
All items (new weapons, battle pass) are unlocked.

demnboi

demnboi

Status
Reaction score
100% working and recommended . trusted seller and friendly . thanks

Attachments

• unlocked.png
    unlocked.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 9

Yomesan

Yomesan

Status
Reaction score
The response to my message was wonderful and polite. Best seller and best product.

Attachments

• InShot_20210516_100700427.jpg
    InShot_20210516_100700427.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 5
  • InShot_20210516_100744336.jpg
    InShot_20210516_100744336.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 6

trioxyn

trioxyn

Status
Reaction score
OH well..i learnt my lesson already..both of my account which have weapon and ultimate lifetime got perm ban after this recent update..and yes i did read the rules and etcjust becareful.

GOVARD

Administrator
Administrator

GOVARD

Administrator
Administrator
Status
Reaction score
Season 4 work!