Crack OneTAP CRACK. New Offsets & Indexes. Offset Updater

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandyy

sandyy

Status
Reaction score
Hello. My name is Alexander, and this early morning was released OneTAP CRACK with Offset and Index Manual Update. Now you don't need everytime to play on old CS:GO depot with crack.

CREDITS:
@0x000cb - Indexes, offsets , offset updater, asm
@HoShiMin - asm, insignia, patcher
@Soufiw - Information about cheat function, help with fixes
@sshunko - Information about indexes,configs.
Last UPDATE: 11.10.2019

Download:

View hidden content is available for registered users!

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
Individual Offset Patching:

1)First of all we need to copy client_panorama.dll from "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\bin" or from your directory where was installed CS:GO, to directory where was extracted OffsetUpdater.
2) Secondly place onetap.dll also to directory where was extracted OffsetUpdater.
3) Thirdly start update.bat, select language and wait 1-2 minutes till the updater will update offsets for onetap.dll

ACHTUNG: Both Files should be in OffsetUpdater Folder. When new update comes, you should again copy client_panorama.dll and patch again onetap.dll

P.S
If you meet any troubles i will be there for helping each of you. GL&HF

Last edited by a moderator:

R G T X

std namespace;

R G T X

std namespace;
Status
Reaction score
lmao

GOVARD

Administrator
Administrator

GOVARD

Administrator
Administrator
Status
Reaction score
Please, don't use hide to public content.

tarolo420

tarolo420

Status
Reaction score
CS updated and keeps crashing again seems like your auto-offset updater needs to be patched, keep up the good work bro!

sandyy

sandyy

Status
Reaction score
CS updated and keeps crashing again seems like your auto-offset updater needs to be patched, keep up the good work bro!
Copy client_panorama.dll to folder with offset update and start updater.bat. Also place onetap.dll into the same folder.

P.S DLL Updated. Re-Download again.

Last edited:

kimjongjuul

kimjongjuul

Status
Reaction score
i cant find client_panorama.dll found parorama.dll and panorama_text_pango.dll and panoramauiclient.dll is it any of these?

tarolo420

tarolo420

Status
Reaction score
Copy client_panorama.dll to folder with offset update and start updater.bat. Also place onetap.dll into the same folder.

P.S DLL Updated. Re-Download again.
Was looking in the wrong bin folder, fixed it now tks

Last edited:

sandyy

sandyy

Status
Reaction score
i cant find client_panorama.dll found parorama.dll and panorama_text_pango.dll and panoramauiclient.dll is it any of these?

" Individual Offset Patching:

1)First of all we need to copy client_panorama.dll from "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\bin" or from your directory where was installed CS:GO, to directory where was extracted OffsetUpdater.
2) Secondly place onetap.dll also to directory where was extracted OffsetUpdater.
3) Thirdly start update.bat, select language and wait 1-2 minutes till the updater will update offsets for onetap.dll "

R G T X

std namespace;

R G T X

std namespace;
Status
Reaction score

1m4nshYX

1m4nshYX

Status
Reaction score
Hello. My name is Alexander, and this early morning was released OneTAP CRACK with Auto-Offset update. Now you don't need everytime to play on old CS:GO depot with crack.

CREDITS:
Last UPDATE: 01.10.2019

Download:

CRACK DLL VT
Offset UPDATER VT Insignia VT Patcher
CFG PACK

3) Thirdly start update.bat, select language and wait 1-2 minutes till the updater will update offsets for onetap.dll

ACHTUNG: Both Files should be in OffsetUpdater Folder. When new update comes, you should again copy client_panorama.dll and patch again onetap.dll

P.S
Bro when I injected it my csgo crashes.Why?

wqsi

wqsi

Status
Reaction score
Could u give me ur discord so i can talk with you there if possible ?

B2Gamgin

B2Gamgin

Status
Reaction score
Hello. My name is Alexander, and this early morning was released OneTAP CRACK with Auto-Offset update. Now you don't need everytime to play on old CS:GO depot with crack.

CREDITS:
Last UPDATE: 01.10.2019

Download:

CRACK DLL VT
Offset UPDATER VT Insignia VT Patcher
CFG PACK

P.S
d

Status
Not open for further replies.