-Fixed for the new cs:go update
-Prediction resolver improved
-Added legit bot back
-Added legit backtrack with slider selection ticks
-Added tank aa desync
-Added 2 type of freestanding
-Backtrack chams for legit backtrack
-Fixed legit bot bugs
THIS IS MY CHEAT EVERYONE! Its an insane cheat and it has everything you need in cs go!

All you need to do to run it is run the injector and make sure your antivirus is off!

Also cfg goes here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive

Also if you want to make a video on this cheat and leave a download link make sure you link my video as download link and not your own!
I have full copyright over this software and if you sell it/reupload/call it your own cheat then i will take actions against you!

View hidden content is available for registered users!

louue

louue

Status
Reaction score
actually a decent free cheat

KryptikZ

KryptikZ

Status
Reaction score
You realize that Eternity.cc is on Ver.12 right?
i did find that kinda weird at first but i used it on another account and only got game banned, that was a few days ago, and i checked again today and it was still a game ban. So i thought it was undetected and i was just playing too blatantly. I think the undetected tag should be removed tho.

Mr House

Mr House

Status
Reaction score
i did find that kinda weird at first but i used it on another account and only got game banned, that was a few days ago, and i checked again today and it was still a game ban. So i thought it was undetected and i was just playing too blatantly. I think the undetected tag should be removed tho.
Yes You are right.
DREDD can you mark this thread as detected or maybe update this to latest version?

Last edited: