Undetected Are there any cheats for MAC?

GeniLoyd

GeniLoyd

Status
Reaction score
Im playing CS:GO on MacBook Pro. And id like to know if there are any cheats for CS:GO on Mac.

Synx

rain

Synx

rain
Status
Reaction score
Im playing CS:GO on MacBook Pro. And id like to know if there are any cheats for CS:GO on Mac.
I know a few ones from a while back, Not sure if it's still alive but It's called GOSX It's 80 Euros for lifetime which is insane but you can't get VAC Banned on mac.

I've used GOSX Lite and It was quite good at the time. Another option is finding someone who's made a mac cheat and asking for a visual's only cheat considering the only public but good legit for mac is GOSX [in my opinion]

Good Luck on finding a mac cheat
-An old Thor // Poseidon OSX user

rocco

rocco

Status
Reaction score
I know a few ones from a while back, Not sure if it's still alive but It's called GOSX It's 80 Euros for lifetime which is insane but you can't get VAC Banned on mac.

I've used GOSX Lite and It was quite good at the time. Another option is finding someone who's made a mac cheat and asking for a visual's only cheat considering the only public but good legit for mac is GOSX [in my opinion]

Good Luck on finding a mac cheat
-An old Thor // Poseidon OSX user
Maybe Its time to put Thor back to life.

Synx

rain

Synx

rain
Status
Reaction score
Maybe Its time to put Thor back to life.

Maybe, It's all up to what you want to do. I've quit the Mac cheating "community" so hopefully you can put my Subscription to someone else if It comes.
[Bought off Ompah when it was 40 for Thor and Poseidon once it came out.]

Edit: If I had the chance to return to mac It'd be the time Thor comes back